The power of the right diet
Let’s answer the first question right away; of course, the right kind of food can help you gain muscle, lose fat, recover faster, you name it. Basically, you can do wonders by eating the right kind of food. Not only it affects the shape of your body, but it also influences each of the body systems. Your diet can make a difference between a healthy body and a sick one; it can boost your immune system, but it can also damage it when you eat bad stuff.
A healthy outside starts from the inside.Robert Urich
Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying you’ll get the nice athletic body just by eating the right kinds of food – that is impossible! It cannot be achieved without performing the right kind of exercises. However, you can definitely influence the body fat percentage by avoiding certain types of food. And if you read our most popular article, Get Six Pack Abs from Home, you know that you’re one step closer to having six-pack abs as soon as you cut down your body fat.
We have prepared an amazing professional menu (meal plan), that will help you achieve your goal in no time. If you’re interested in our menu, you’re more than welcome to check out our amazing offer: The 6 PAC menu.
As you probably already know, all of the ingredients we eat are built of smaller building blocks – molecules. Those come in different types and sizes. To learn some useful information about macronutrients and micronutrients and what kind of food is good for human body system you should which will enable you to get the best out of each meal, you should really check out our post Nutrition basics. If nothing else, it will make it easier for you to fully understand this post.
List of food that will help you get a six-pack of abs fast
Here we’ll list the food with high nutritional value. This food will not only help you get a six-pack of abs fast, but it will also improve your health and general wellbeing and give you more energy, which will increase the quality level of your everyday life.
- NUTS (cashew, walnut, Brazil nuts, macadamia, pecan, and almonds)
- LOW-FAT DAIRY (cheese, milk, yogurt)
- BROWN RICE
- OATMEAL (natural and unsweetened)
- LEAN MEATS (chicken breasts, turkey breasts, lean beef)
- SEAFOOD (salmon, sardines, shellfish, tuna)
- SWEET POTATO
- WHOLE GRAINS (whole grain bread, whole grain cereal, and whole grain pasta)
- MIXED BERRIES (fresh or frozen)
- BEANS (kidney, lima, black, broad, runner)
- OLIVE OIL (extra virgin)
- ICEBERG LETTUCE
- PEANUT BUTTER (natural and unsweetened)
- PROTEIN POWDER (whey protein powder, soy protein powder (for vegans))
Basic diet guidelines
To get the best out of your diet (health and body shape wise; those two are very closely linked) you should stick to the following guidelines:
- Eat diverse food.
- Try to divide your daily food consumption into at least 5 meals (every snack counts as a meal).
- Don’t skip breakfast.
- Eat at least half plate of fruits and veggies every day. The best are fresh ones, the second alternative are frozen ones. Avoid canned ones, since they usually contain a lot of processed sugar.
The more you eat green, the more you get lean.Dr. Joel Fuhrman
- Drink at least 0.5+ gallons (2+ liters) of water per day.
- Avoid processed sugars and refined grains. Every time you feel like eating something sweet go for a fruit.
- Limit bad fats and avoid ugly fats.
- Limit alcohol consumption to one standard drink per day.
- Avoid soft drinks and processed fruit juices.
- Keep carbs intake below 65 % of your total daily calories.
- Make sure that 20 – 30 % of your daily calories intake are fats (mostly good fats).
- Proteins should make up for at least 25 – 30 % of your daily calories intake.
Remember: I’ve never heard of anyone who’d regret switching to healthy food. Furthermore, healthy food can be super tasty you just have to find the combinations and ingredients you like. Even pizza can be healthy if made the right way!
For the fans of unhealthy food: Scientists claim that sticking to a healthy diet 80 % of the time is good enough (NOT PERFECT!) to keep our body healthy. 😉
EXTRA BOOST FOR SIX PACK ABS VISIBILITY:
In addition to the basic diet guidelines listed above:
- Include as many of the above-listed food as possible into your daily diet.
- Try consuming your daily portion of carbs in a meal after a hard workout and for breakfast.
- Drink protein shakes right after a workout.
For the best results, you must perform the right kind of exercises – find out more: Get Six Pack Abs from HOME.